Guaranteed room ventilation
Too dry or wet will accelerate the aging of the leather; secondly, the leather sofa should not be placed in direct sunlight, nor should it be placed directly in the air-conditioner, which will make the leather hard and fade.
Do not use soapy water, etc.
Do not use soapy water, detergent, care wax, etc. on the leather sofa cleaning and maintenance.
Cleaning products such as soap and water, detergent, etc. can not only effectively remove the dust that accumulates on the furniture surface, but they are corrosive, which can damage the furniture surface and cause the furniture to become dull.
At the same time, if moisture penetrates into the wood, it will also cause moldy or local deformation of the wood, shortening the service life. A lot of furniture is made of fiberboard machines. If moisture penetrates into it, the first two years because formaldehyde and other additives have not been completely volatilized, for the time being will not be mildew. However, once the additives are evaporated, the moisture of the wet cloth will cause the furniture to become moldy. If the households on the lower floors are at home, the furniture in the home is likely to be “mould” once a year.
A lot of furniture care spray wax instructions can be used to care for leather sofas, causing many housewives to make mistakes. The salesperson in the furniture store knows that the waxing of the furniture care can only be used to spray the surface of wooden furniture and cannot be sprayed on the sofa. This is because the leather sofa is actually the skin of an animal. Once the wax is sprayed on it, the pores of the leather product will be clogged. As time passes, the leather will age and shorten its service life.
In addition, in order to make the furniture look more glossy, some people apply some wax products directly to the furniture, or use it improperly, which will cause the furniture surface to have haze spots.
Do not rub vigorously
The leather sofa is made of animal skins. It is like the skin of human beings. It needs careful care. Do not rub it cleanly during cleaning. Otherwise, it will cause permanent damage to the leather of the sofa, such as Deformation, fading, peeling, etc.
Leather sofa care
1, leather absorption, should pay attention to anti-pollution, it is best to use a leather softener in the spring and autumn. When wiping the sofa, do not wipe it so as not to damage the skin.
2. Gently wipe the sofa with a clean, dry, soft cloth once a week. If there is a stain on the leather, wipe the stain on the surface with a cloth or absorbent paper, soak a clean, dry soft cloth in a solution of neutral soap and water, gently wipe the stain from the inside out, and then Immediately after wet, wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
3, if there are holes, broken, burned phenomenon, please ask professionals to clean up.
4, leather sofa should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, should not be wiped or washed with water, to avoid moisture, mold and insects.
Leather cloth combined type sofa care
1. At least once a week vacuuming, pay attention to remove dead space, dust between the fabric structure.
2. If the mat can be used for conversion, it should be turned once a week to evenly distribute the wear. It is also possible to frequently take the mat outside and beat it, loosen the internal fibers and maintain the flexibility of the sofa.
3, if stained, can be wiped with a clean cloth dipped in water, in order to not leave a blot, it is best to wipe from the outside of stains. Velvet furniture must not be exposed to water and dry cleaning agents should be used.
4. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, bleaching prohibited.
5. If you find that the thread is loose, do not cut it with your hands and cut it evenly with scissors.
Solid wood leather sofa care
1, solid wood sofa avoid moisture, sunlight, such as the placement of windows should be set curtains.
2. After wiping with a damp cloth, wipe it with a dry cloth immediately. Due to the different paint treatment on various furniture surfaces, care should be taken to use different maintenance methods. Waxing is a good maintenance method.
3, clean wooden sofa can use neutral soap silk bubble warm water (approximately 1:20 ratio) mixed wipe, then wipe with water, dry with a dry cloth, can reduce the chance of stains stuck on the surface of wooden furniture. Can also buy wooden furniture maintenance oil spray, how many have some protective effect.
Previous: No Information