Fabric sofa maintenance tips
1. Vacuum at least once a week, pay attention to remove dead space, dust between the fabric structure. It is necessary to strengthen the maintenance of fabric sofas and pay attention to regular vacuuming and moisture protection.
2. If the pad can be turned over, it should be flipped once a week to even out the wear. It is also possible to frequently take the mat outside and beat it, loosen the internal fibers and maintain the flexibility of the sofa.
3. If it is stained, wipe it off with a clean cloth and dip it. In order to leave no marks, it is best to wipe it from the outside of the stain. Velvet furniture must not be exposed to water and dry cleaning agents should be used. After cleaning, spread a clean, damp cloth on the stained area sofa and then iron it on the iron with low pressure. This will allow the moisture and dirt that have penetrated into the paint film to evaporate. When using this method, the used cloth should not be too thin. The temperature of the iron must not be too high. The
4. If you find that the cable cover of the sofa cover is loose, do not cut it off with your hands, and use a pair of scissors to cut it evenly.
5. The armrests and seat cushions of the sofa are easy to be dirty and can be placed on the sofa towel.
6. The cloth sofa is not as good as a leather sofa, so you should avoid sitting in the same position. If you have a hair ball, use a small pair of scissors to remove it.
- Sofa History
- High Back Sofa:
- Ordinary Sofa:
- Sofa Industry Standard
- There Are Three Kinds Of Stuffing For The Sofa
- The Composition Of The Sofa
- The Sofa Should Be Square Or Round
- Sofa Maintenance Use
- Leather Sofa Maintenance
- Fabric Sofa Maintenance
- How To Choose A Fabric Sofa
- Can You Wash Fabric Sofa Covers
- Are Fabric Sofas Durable
- How To Clean Pu Sofa
- What Is Pu Leather Sofa