The sofa is one of the indispensable furniture in the furniture life. The cloth sofa is favored by many young people because of its beautiful and comfortable appearance. However, fabric sofas are easily dirty and cleaning has become a big problem. What are some tips for cleaning fabric sofas?
1. The cotton fabric sofa can be washed at low temperature, but try not to use a washing machine or use bleach to clean it.
2. The jacquard fabric is woven with different colors of fiber. Its advantage is that it is not easy to fade and can be machine-washed. However, if fabrics are filled with rayon, rayon, etc., they must be dry-cleaned.
3. If it is a fabric sofa that cannot be washed and unwashed, such as a fabric sofa with a velvet surface or an overall fabric sofa, the cleaning of such a fabric sofa is particularly troublesome. You need to use a cloth stained with a small amount of water or a dry cleaner to wipe it gently.
- Sofa History
- High Back Sofa:
- Ordinary Sofa:
- Sofa Industry Standard
- There Are Three Kinds Of Stuffing For The Sofa
- The Composition Of The Sofa
- The Sofa Should Be Square Or Round
- Sofa Maintenance Use
- Leather Sofa Maintenance
- Fabric Sofa Maintenance
- How To Maintain A Fabric Sofa
- How To Choose A Fabric Sofa
- Can You Wash Fabric Sofa Covers
- Are Fabric Sofas Durable
- How To Clean Pu Sofa
- What Is Pu Leather Sofa
- How To Clean Accent Chairs
- How To Choose A Comfortable Sofa
- How To Clean Fabric Sofa Naturally
- Can Leather Sofas Be Repaired